Welcome to Our Family

High Performance Pontiac
Item Posts    Sort Order

Welcome to Our Family

Mr.Milt Mr.Milt
Guru | Posts: 1135 | Joined: 08/08
Posted: 11/28/13
12:26 PM

I want to welcome each of you our newest participants: Shyrgfuh1, Firebirdblack69, Wrp, Warshrike Chrisaustria, Marbil and Gtony, Clay Grigson, jeffgaule - Welcome aboard - welcome to our family - and thank you for becoming active.

I am sure our venerable Moderators (aka Pman and Tuff) join me in hoping you have a wonderful experience here and I hope our new moderators do the same.  We look forward to seening more posts from you in the future and if we can do anything to make your experience better - just let us know

Milt.  

PS If I missed you in this post my apologies - just tag a replay to this post and lets see it grow.  

4zpeed 4zpeed
Enthusiast | Posts: 351 | Joined: 04/13
12:56 PM

Hey, Shyrgfuh1 is really 70bird incognito, you need to take that trouble maker off the list, lol.

Grin  
Poncho huggen gear snatchen posi piro.

Mr.Milt Mr.Milt
02:16 PM

Hey Frank!

They are all new members of the family, 7OBird wouldn't of needed to change his name if the "upgrade" had worked - so he is starting fresh like so many others.

Milt  <-- my real name  

4zpeed 4zpeed
Enthusiast | Posts: 351 | Joined: 04/13
05:58 PM

Hi Milt,

70bird knows I'm razzen him, he's also probably aware if he wants his old user name back he can email Scott Parker at (Scott.Parker@Sorc.com) to get it restored. Anyone else with that issue can do the same.

As for you new fellas, welcome to the HPP forums and our tribe of Poncho lovers, make yourselves at home.

Grin  
Poncho huggen gear snatchen posi piro.

Brazil Brazil
Addict | Posts: 3891 | Joined: 06/09
06:09 PM

Torqued400 Torqued400
Addict | Posts: 2479 | Joined: 10/08
09:11 PM

Yeah, welcome guys, you'll really like this site.
Everyone will give you the best answer they can and you just pick the one that works best for you. T  
"We build Excitement"

Mr.Milt Mr.Milt
Posted: 11/30/13
08:01 AM

At this minute there are 272 people on the site and three people are logged in.  That mans that 269 of you are browsing. Imagine the conversations and the exchanges of information that would be happening right now; if all of you browsers were on with us.  

It doesn't take long to register and that is all that is require to post, and Mr. Parkers group has promised that HPP Forum will not sell information - so your safer here than on those other sites.

COME ON IN: We need you, every one of you.  Please log in and introduce yourself to our community and join our family of Pontiac lovers.

Milt  

Brazil Brazil
Addict | Posts: 3891 | Joined: 06/09
Posted: 11/30/13
04:16 PM

Right on Milt, let's get this river back flowing!

“The test of an adventure is that when you're in the middle of it, you say to yourself, 'Oh, now I've got myself into an awful mess; I wish I were sitting quietly at home.' And the sign that something's wrong is when you sit quietly at home wishing you were out having lots of adventure.”

Thornton Wilder, playwrite