High Performance Pontiac
1 |  2 |  Next   | Last 
Item Posts    Sort Order

Good Wishes for Winter

Brazil Brazil
Addict | Posts: 3895 | Joined: 06/09
Posted: 12/01/13
11:12 AM

As the Christmas season has once again krept up upon us, it seems that it was here only a few weeks ago!  Shocked

Our forum has endured despite changes, drama and a bunch of wild Injuns all finding common ground in our well lit common place. So many personalities all working together in harmony is what makes the High Performance Pontiac Forum the success that it has become over the past few years.

I respect each and every member, even if we don't always see eye to eye on every single issue - that would be boring and mushy.

There is a good reason we all keep being here.

Wink

Braz  

Mr.Milt Mr.Milt
Guru | Posts: 1135 | Joined: 08/08
02:22 PM

+1 I too am glad that the forum is functioning - it is a little slow going but building momentum.  

idrivejunk idrivejunk
Addict | Posts: 5000 | Joined: 12/09
08:56 PM

I wish for six months of mild weather!  Laugh  Howdy Braz, Milt.  It might get even slower while its cold outside.  
idrivejunk

Mr.Milt Mr.Milt
Posted: 12/02/13
02:26 PM

As long as we are wishing how about no snow?  Have you ever wondered what the site would be like if just 10% of the lookers logged in.

Don't work as hard as you play Matt

Milt  

Mr.Milt Mr.Milt
Posted: 12/05/13
08:44 AM

So far still good we only had an inch of snow and it is gone now, but I fear we are going to pay for it, big time, at the end of this week.  This is October weather in December - but remember there is no such thing as global warming.

Now that some of the Password issues are being worked on I hope to see a rise in membership. Right now there are 530 people looking at the site.  If only 3% of them were logged in imagine the flow of information.  How about it people; log in -its as easy as ever.

Milt  

idrivejunk idrivejunk
Posted: 12/05/13
11:40 PM

I'd venture a guess that the majority of "guests" are robots rather than warm individuals, thats the web for you. I'm in the middle of that big weather pattern moving across the central US right now, and those roads sure aren't fit for any Pontiac at the moment!

Good wishes to Brazil again too- who is probably sunny and 75 down there  Cool  (No word on the Esprit yet, br'er)  
idrivejunk

ROWSLEY ROWSLEY
Guru | Posts: 982 | Joined: 07/11
Posted: 12/06/13
12:25 AM

yesterday was sunny and 65 to day was 30 with sleet, freezing rain and so far 4" of wet snow! we always pay for the good weather this time of year!

matt looks like you had freezing rain or sleet.

milt , matt we need to spend the winter with braz!!  
76 455/4spd TRANS AM
69 GRAND PRIX 455/5SPD

idrivejunk idrivejunk
01:01 AM

Ha, Ron he might like that because we'd fix up his birds. I talked to Braz ... well yesterday now. He said he MOWED yesterday morning. Dang. We cut our work week short due to ice accumulating. It was ice pellets coming down most of the day and its changing to snow. Upper 60s day before. I know I'll be thanking my Pontiac for the seat heater next week.  
idrivejunk

Brazil Brazil
04:56 AM

Guy's we're actually getting the edges of the polar rush down here too....not as bad as y'all. It's been wet, foggy and messy for a few days now. Upper 30's this morning and expecting the same all weekend. Guess we'll be staying close to home.
A little weed whacking around the front porch was about the extent of the mowing!  

Torqued400 Torqued400
Addict | Posts: 2479 | Joined: 10/08
10:55 AM

Frozen water lines this morning in sunny northern Cali.
Thought it was always warm here.
Getting ready for round two tonight.
T  
"We build Excitement"

4zpeed 4zpeed
Enthusiast | Posts: 352 | Joined: 04/13
01:08 PM

Sounds like I better enjoy this bit of warmth we've had, you guys are sending me the shivers talkin about all the ice. Been a bit soggy here but nothing you have to run from. Sure don't feel like December.
Seems like winter is coming later all the time, when we were kids there was always plenty of cold weather and snow before Santa slid on the scene. Keeps this up he's gonna trade that big fluffy coat in for a jacket and cheap sunglasses.

Grin  
Poncho huggen gear snatchen posi piro.

ROWSLEY ROWSLEY
04:09 PM

torqued sounds like you need to head for southern cali!

matt i wouldn't mind fixin up the braz birds for room ,board and BBQ! bet we could have them ready to show and go by spring.  
76 455/4spd TRANS AM
69 GRAND PRIX 455/5SPD

Brazil Brazil
04:40 PM

Ha!

Ron, between all of us we would probably waste the whole time laughing!  

idrivejunk idrivejunk
08:30 PM

Rob- give it that steady drip, man. Sounds like that side of US is getting a cold snap. Hold tight.

Frank, I think your right. But doorknobs used to be higher too, it might be a perception thing, huh? Hand me mah pills.

Ron, you go ahead buddy. I got me a steady gig! Wait, theres BBQ now? yee-haw  Laugh  

Braz, how many bathrooms you got? Just kidding, simmer down weedwacker!  Grin  
idrivejunk

ROWSLEY ROWSLEY
10:59 PM

braz that doesn't sound like wasted time to me!
ah just deaming of warmer weather.  
76 455/4spd TRANS AM
69 GRAND PRIX 455/5SPD

1 |  2 |  Next   | Last