The Verdict is in...

High Performance Pontiac
Item Posts    Sort Order

The Verdict is in...

pattigp67 pattigp67
Enthusiast | Posts: 557 | Joined: 05/09
Posted: 01/27/14
06:35 PM

Yep, the verdict is in, I am the biggest dumb a$$ ever.  My son decided because of the witch he married, who was married to the a-hole that was going to do my convertible(yep, dumb mistake right there).  So, for all of you know what the a-hole did to my convertible.  All he was supposed to do was put the tack back on it, fix the hood where some other person slammed it down on the air cleaner bolt, and fix the bubbling around the passenger side.  Well, my oldest son, since he married this woman, was going to testify against me.  They all decided to use the brain tumor against me, once again.  My youngest one is ready to beat the crap out of him.  He said he wants nothing to do with him ever again.  So, I dropped the case.  My youngest one also told me when the oldest one was living here he told him he wouldn't even care if he was dead.  I told my youngest one he should have told me that, I would have kicked his butt.  I am so hurt and amazed at all of this. Over some woman.  And she isn't even a good looking one, Im sorry to say..I will stop now...  

Brazil Brazil
Addict | Posts: 3952 | Joined: 06/09
08:40 PM

Here's all I got to say 'bout that... Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VO6bI-xrj8  

pattigp67 pattigp67
09:28 PM

Well Braz, at least you remember my first love, and the one I still love :-) Ole Waylon had it all, that's for sure.  He got me through from rough times growing up, and still does.  His music will never be outdated.  

pattigp67 pattigp67
09:32 PM

I should add, as they finally recognized, the man who revolutionized country music.. He would have been solid gold if he would have went along with Nashville.  But he was a man unto himself.  Tnx for getting me out of my sadness for a bit Braz.  Miss talking to you.  I am not as much upset about the car as I am about my son betraying me like he did. Loyalty is so much more important to me than material things.  

idrivejunk idrivejunk
Addict | Posts: 5148 | Joined: 12/09
09:48 PM

Patti, go forward and spare yourself the agony. It ain't the first time a kid ruined a parent's fine Pontiac, just this was a cruel and unusual way. You can count on Braz to pop in here with a casserole when its the worst. Cool  

... by the way (truth I swear) just this morning I sung out loud:

"Folks aksing me now who he? Burnin up yo block in a sixty seven Grand Prix!"

Thanks for sharing that song way back when, I still get a laugh off it.  Smile  
idrivejunk

ROWSLEY ROWSLEY
Guru | Posts: 1016 | Joined: 07/11
10:29 PM

patti just wait it is funny how things come back around!!  
76 455/4spd TRANS AM
69 GRAND PRIX 455/5SPD

shyrgfuh70 shyrgfuh70
User | Posts: 93 | Joined: 12/13
Posted: 01/28/14
12:15 AM

"Over some woman."

hey, look on the bright side. at least it wasn't over some man. or even worse...he could have married lindsay lohan.  

pattigp67 pattigp67
Posted: 01/29/14
02:22 PM

Thanks guys, I can ALWAYS count on my Pontiac family for a pick me up.  But you know, it is sad.  I have had that car for 18 years.  I love it so much that I bought it with the engine out of it, in pieces, needing a rebuild.  I knew what it was, I bought it off my brother.  Anyhow, I have less than 4,000 miles on that car in 18 years.  But onward, I already have a regroup in mind.  I am not off the map yet.  Christine will be back better than ever!! Love ya all.  And thank you so much for the encouraging words.  And I totally forgot all about that '67 GP song, lol! That is good for a laugh!! LOL  But guys, I have since invested in some really awesome books so I will never get hung out to dry again.  I have purchased some goodies.  Let's see if I can get them uploaded so you can tell me what you think...  

pattigp67 pattigp67
02:40 PM

If you want pics, I will take them and upload them.  Thought I could I could pull them from Ebay where I purchased them, but since it was a while back, apparently the have been removed..
I purchased a 1965 Body shop Manual for the 2+2 which has everything about putting it together/taking it apart.  Screw sizes, etc.  I got the same type of manual for 1967 Pontiacs.  I also purchast this really awesome Pontiac Manual.  It says GM Parts Division Illustration Catalog.  Pontiac Models Thru 1975, Effective June 1978.  That is one awesome Catalog.  It has about everything in it!! OMG!! Now I know how women feel when they get a gucci purse or whatever they talk about, sears catalog or something...anyhow, this Catalog is a gift from God!! It shows the transmissions, body parts, engines, brakes, I could go on and on...Plus I have my Chilton.  And I also have a couple of Super Duty Catalogs I purchased as I want that 421 Tri power built with the Super Duty specs(Haven't forgotten Tuff and P-man).  They guy never got back to me that was going to give me an estimate so I have someone else.  Trustworthy.  I may do it myself.  I know, JOKE. Anyhow, I am so happy with the catalogs.  Driving the hubby nuts...  

shyrgfuh3 shyrgfuh3
Enthusiast | Posts: 468 | Joined: 11/13
02:41 PM

ok cool, look forward to your next post.

onward and upward [hopefully].